Use Tamil Vizhi Hair oil to have a lengthy black hair which prevents grey hair.
The organically grown coconuts were dried naturally without adding sulphur. Fine dried coconuts were selected for the extraction of oil in our company “Maavel Marachekku Aalai”, using traditional wood press method. The temperature was kept constant at 15 degree Celsius while preparing wood pressed coconut oil. Along with that 90% of Curry leaves and 10% of keelanelli, karisalankani , vembu, and avaram leaves were added to prepare Tamil Vizhi Hair oil.